Sunday, January 5, 2014

Introductions

Hi all and welcome to my blog. Allow my to introduce myself. My name is Jason and I a manufacturing engineer with a garage shop. My garage shop is my sanctuary of sorts, a place where my ideas can flow and I can create whatever pops into my mind. Along with this creative space I have an interest in vintage tools, improving shop organization, and overall ingenuity.

I've started this blog to share my interests, ideas, thoughts and also get feedback from those who follow me.  We've all seen those “Do It Yourself” programs where someone is building a 3000 square foot garage shop with all the right tools, organization, and lighting. This is for the people out there who have to work in a basement, a small garage, under a carport,  or in a 2 car garage you still have to park in. This is for the average individual, carpenter, woodworker, and hobbyist that cannot afford the perfect garage shop and all the latest, most expensive tools.

So with this new creative outlet I’ll be sharing the vintage tools I have, where to find tools that are affordable, organization, projects and thoughts about my creative sanctuary. With this though I would like to get feedback, comments, thoughts, ideas. I want you to share about your projects, vintage tools, and what you are doing in your shop as well. If you have a thought on a topic please feel free to reply back, ask questions, or just say hi. So hit the reply button and leave a few words. Thanks for following.


No comments:

Post a Comment